If you have missing teeth and you want a permanent and long-lasting solution, you may be a good candidate for dental implants. With implants, you can get your smile and confidence back.
Dental Implants are a safe and comfortable way to replace missing teeth or tooth. Implants are placed into your jaw bone through a surgical procedure. An implant doesn’t come loose like a denture can, as they are designed to fuse with the bone.
Advantages of dental implants
- They look and feel like natural teeth and help improve appearance
- As they are permanent, they do not slip like dentures and does not interfere while speaking
- Permanent nature of dental implants also helps in improved eating and speech as they function like natural teeth
- Dental implants restore natural shape of the face
- Implants help restore and protect healthy teeth by preventing other healthy natural teeth into shifting into the position of the missing teeth
- Dental implants provide a permanent solution to missing teeth
At Coomera Dental Centre, we have trained dentists who can help you through this procedure. We will advise you on how to take care of the implants as well. Patients who go through the dental implants must be committed to good oral hygiene. If you are taking medicine for any other ailments, our dentists would need to know about this. Do convey all pertinent medical information during the initial dental examination.
Taking care of the dental implants is easy. As they look and work like natural teeth, caring for them only requires brushing, flossing, rinsing with anti-bacterial mouth wash and regular check-ups. If you take care of the implants as recommended, they will last you a lifetime.
Dental implants involve surgical procedures that can be performed only be highly trained and experienced dentists. At Coomera, we have state-of-the-art equipment to ensure this procedure is done with minimal discomfort and the highest standards. The procedure might seem daunting, but all out staff will go out of their way to make the experience as pleasant and comfortable for you as possible.